Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Love in a Bubble

I layed there in the dark on the cold cement of the elementary school steps with quite possibly the coolest kyoaty I have ever met. I don't even remember how I got there. It doesn't matter. We laid there side by side, not doing anything but looking at the sky and exchanging words and glances. The unending stream of warm close dialect was a treat to indulge in. The kind of evening and exchange that you dream of with someone, but never find.

"What have I done?" the kyoaty asks with it's beautiful brown eyes. "You have fallen" She replies.

"If I die tomorrow", she longs to say, "I will know what it is like to connect with someone on a level so deep that it hurts." If only the words could make it to her tongue. Some things are better left unsaid. She tried to avoid the complications, but failed miserably. She is left with a snippet of what it is like to truely "feel" someone.

In a perfect world, I would be by your side....

In a perfect world, I could turn back the time.

She is his in her way.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home