Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Good Sense of Humor Will Get You Through

This is a van that Wile spotted in the Lowe's Parking lot!! Awesome!


Man...time just flies by, doesn't it?

Here it is Friday afternoon again...another week gone by.
It's been raining and raining for the past couple of days, but the weekend
is supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny!
Sounds good to me...Good for opening the windows and wearing shorts.

I can't believe it's almost May already.
This really is my favorite time of year.
We've been talking about camping a lot.
I am so itchy to get out jogging.
So far, this spring has been really cold and wet...
I'm eager to get out and stretch my legs.

I'm trying to have a good sense of humor about things -
Like looking at months with joy instead of worrying
that it's almost May and I have a bunch of new bills due...
It's easier for me to be optimistic in the spring
and summer when the promise of new life
makes you feel good.
So, kind of a boring post, but at least there
is the NINJA BEAVER to fall back on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home