Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today, I'm a big fat grouch!

Some days I can't get out of bed.
On those days, I paw at the snooze bar for as long as possible without being late for work.
Some days I spring up and
find the perfect outfit and have time to spare for email and breakfast.
Some days I'm a big fat grouch
who sees nothing positive to talk about.
But then there are other days where I flutter
around and am one with the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger greglo said...

... and anyway, there are the people you know. Whether you feel good or bad, they look at you in the very same way no matter what... they have a great friend full of life, wit and creativity.

There's how we see ourselves. And there is the friendly, tender way they look at us... a comforting thought somehow, don't you think?

;-)

6/22/2005 11:48 PM  
Blogger greglo said...

and by the way... I looked up for "grouch" in the dictionnary...

... I can be a big fat grouch myself sometimes!

but then,there's coffee... and a few other things...

by the way has "Groucho Marx" anything to do with this "grouch"????

6/22/2005 11:51 PM  
Blogger Camptown said...

We can all be grouchy sometimes! I guess that's why we can still look at a friend the same way after they have been grouchy. We are all just human. I guess that fact is comforting, isn't it?

On a different note, I have no clue why he was called Groucho. The only thing I can surmise (and it's an uneducated guess) is that he either a. made it up out of the blue or b. he just sounded grouchy because he used a fake German accent. But it's probably neither of those things. LOL!

6/23/2005 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home