Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Friday, July 08, 2005

So I act like a guy sometimes.

"I'm just sittin' out here on the edge of your aura, honey."

"Dad? Aren't you coming out on the boat with us?"


...flip off the swan...mother fucker sniped me 3 times this summer. It isn't my fault that humans suck!

...look at the octopus stumps in the water! Sneak in close to the shore...a new prop doesn't cost much more.

"You know I'll always watch your back. When someone is gone, they are gone."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm on your side."

"Okay, dad."

"You know, you kind of seem like a guy, because you're easy to hang out with." said Case.

Yeah, I've heard that a lot lately. Wish I could be much more than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home