Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pour the Cognac ~ this is called brainstorming...I have no idea what it means! hah.

Slice of Watermelon,
Juicy escapee
running down your chin.

Arched back,
Soft conversation
Breathy serenade
in liason.

I'd make you dinner
if you could take me.
Bury your face in my neck
I'll pour the cognac.

You know I can't
take constructive criticism.
Tell my pride to have
a seat.
Because it isn't you,
it's just me.

All of a sudden
I think of
Alex P. Keaton
for absolutely no reason.
I need my chucks,
something to put my tired feet in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Camptown said...

Nope, Family Ties. lol.

10/22/2005 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home