Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I say "hell yeah" to fire!

#7- Man O' War- Anthology

Finally, something I can work with. I don't care if these guys are all volunteer burn victims and have saved the world from nuclear holocaust. This is an assault on the senses. Anthology? Just for the pure joy of it (and because I am stupid), I looked that one up.

Anthology- n. pl- Anthologies

1. A collection of literary pieces, such as poems, short stories, or plays.

2. A miscellany, assortment, or catalog, as of complaints, comments, or ideas: "The Irish love their constitution for what it is: an anthology of the clerical-nationalist ideas of 1936" (Economist).

3. A ripping, burning compilation of metal Excellency created and compiled by several oily homosexual men wearing Speedos and leather devil boots.

Well, who knew? I guess it works. After further research, I found that Man O' War is composed of the surviving members of Orleans. After their upright organ player overdosed on Cadbury Eggs, they all decided to get back into shape and change their image. Viceroy suffered a transposed colon in a "weightlifting" accident, and Julian went on to become a garden gnome, so the remaining members came to the conclusion that they were destined to rock. And rock they did. I mean, look at that album cover. Do you think there should be fire on it? Yeah. Me too.


Want to see more of these awesomely bad album covers?
Check out: Pork Tornado
By the way...I didn't write this caption, I'm not that funny. hee hee

1 Comments:

Blogger Camptown said...

LOL. I know! I had to take a nap after this one.

5/22/2006 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home