Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

where you left it

God, I've so been in the mood to write! But how? I have such a pile of random things to say!

"But, the white paint and plastic saints say it all."

Earlier, I went for a long walk. I saw a blue van and for a minute I thought he was here.

Just to surprise me...And I could stand on my toes and kiss that little part of your face that rests in the valley between your cheek bone and your jaw line. I wouldn't pull away until I had enough time to smell your hair.

"Wake up, wake up, rains are falling, rains are falling."

A couple of weeks ago, I crashed my car in a rain storm. It wasn't fun. Yesterday it rained a lot on my way home from work and I had an anxious worried feeling when my new car got a little squirrely on the expressway.


My poor Tracker


I feel like summer and life is passing me by. I don't have much enthusiasm for anything. I like my time alone in some ways, but my body feels like it's missing something.

I guess I like hogging the bed and going for drives and listening to my head phones and watching a storm from our couch in the middle of the night. I like the power that lonliness sometimes gives me to be creative, to think clearer, to explore...to do things for myself like paint my toes and write letters.

But, nothing compares to sipping wine and playing scrabble with you...The tiniest thought of you - any glimpse of something pertaining to you...makes me miss you and it makes me love you.

So, that's whats on my mind right now. I been friggin thinking of things to write about all day, but the other things haven't resurfaced.

Your fishing pole is leaning where you left it and I hope you don't stay away too long.

3 Comments:

Blogger greglo said...

Don't you dare stop writing anymore!

you do have great titles for your entries!!!!!!

7/13/2006 12:02 AM  
Blogger Camptown said...

thanks froggy!

7/13/2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Camptown said...

thanks "tish." :)What is tishila anyway?

7/14/2006 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home