Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

To Revel in Peace; A Great Privilege

The Universe has given me three, beautiful,
yet different children to love.
With me, I promise to be the best person that I can

and care for you as my own.

I want to live in peace,
to love my family,
to take care of fragile lives.

I do not desire conflict,
I would like to revel in peace.
Love given to you comes from pure
selflessness - or so I want it to be.

Every day I think about you and
know that the reason for me to be here
-in life-
is so that I may become the mature,
caring adult that you will look up to
and love.

Because I love you
and
want nothing else.

1 Comments:

Blogger ViolinMama said...

So honest and sweet - Becca

8/04/2007 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home