Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Is there anyone out there?

I don't put anything on here hardly at all anymore because I don't think anyone actually reads this...so it kind of takes the fun out of it. I wonder who uses blogger anymore? I don't ever hear anyone mention it. I think the world has been taken over by MySpace...yep, that's what I think.

I have one of those too....so I can't say much, I guess.

http://www.myspace.com/camptownkyoaty

In case anyone is out there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Iggy Rat said...

I don't post of blogger, but I do have a few in my RSS reader...so when you post it gets read.

11/12/2007 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep tabs on you, too! Wish I had the time and patience to do more blogging myself. Coming to Michigan tomorrow! I'll have to make a trip to G.R.!!!
peace
---patrick---

11/13/2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger Camptown said...

GREAT! At least I know now! :)

11/16/2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger Lanette said...

I'm still here. I am too old for myspace. Hehe. I don't use myspace I use this space, so say hello sometime!

7/28/2008 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home