Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

"Good News...For People Who Love Bad News"

...Okay, an update on my Coldplay dilemma. (I know, no one cares...I'm a geek...and Coldplay sucks - right Case? Are they knocking on Frans Ferdinand's door? LOL. But, I have to get this out of my system somewhere!)

Good news... their new album (X&Y) is nothing that I care for (accept maybe during soft sex or khaki pants excursions involving quiche and golf). In fact, I would say, with the exception of 2 songs, it kind of sucks. It's like a mix between U2 and Dave Matthews. Hey, it's good for Christians, small children and animals! How can you go wrong?! Just add water and it'll even sprout a bouquet for your wife!

I don't know about you, but I prefer a little devil in my music.

5 Comments:

Blogger greglo said...

It'd be difficult for me to say exactly why, but there's a flavour of the american spirit at its best in this one... at least as seen from Frogland!

6/22/2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger greglo said...

... but then I asked a few english people here what was "soft sex"... they mustn't practice it in England... must be an american thing????

6/24/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Camptown said...

English people are too uptight for that sort of thing. lol.

I just meant the slow and romantic variety. As opposed to the type that may go along with "devil music." hahahaha

6/24/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger greglo said...

... so I guess I should listen to something else than devil music once in a while!

6/24/2005 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go to hell coldplay. You go to hell and you die.

6/24/2005 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home