Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

When it all shakes out

My, I have nice friends reading along with my blog. Thanks for the nice notes...it makes me feel better.

I was reminded yesterday that people aren't judging me like I may think that they are. As all of us make mistakes and most of us are just trying to get through the best and/or only way that we can.

I know I'm not the only one out there that has done someone else wrong and although I feel guilty about it, all I can do is be true to my own feelings. While it is perceived as selfishness now, I believe that when this mess shakes out, we'll all be better for having lived through it.

I am looking forward to traveling my new found path and the load on my shoulders has lost most of it's weight. My mood is shiny with happiness and my heart is filled with love.

Cheers to all.

Vanessa

2 Comments:

Blogger facade said...

again he writes.....blah blah.....i am thrilled that you are climbing into the driver seat of your life, realizing that each day does bring the sun to shine on us, does allow us to explore and particiapte, does give us much we forget to appreciate.....love this profile you share vanessa!!!! heres a toast to the new life you begin!!!!!! drama be damned!!!!! seems most of it comes from others.....ken

8/15/2005 7:17 PM  
Blogger Camptown said...

Drama be damned! I like it!

8/15/2005 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home