Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Thursday, July 20, 2006

On the Road Again

Another Journey...

Gettin' a bunch under my belt these days.

Got my car all packed and heading south tomorrow for a weekend rendezvous with my man.

Virginia...I hear it's beautiful....and humid... I haven't seen Wile since August 5th. Don't know when he'll be back either, but I scraped up our meager pennies and I loaded the car up with camping gear so that we can spend a couple of days together.

Both of us are so excited. The other night he was talking for a long time about work. He finally said "sorry, I'll stop." I said "That's okay, I'm just listening. You can keep talking." And he goes "I just miss you." Nothing could warm my heart more or make me feel better than that.

We may not have very much money, but we always come up with fun things to do together. I hope it always stays that way.

I'll make the 11 hour trip home on Monday morning. I'm sure I'll feel sad the whole way. But some days together are better than none. That's the best we can do right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home