Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Monday, August 22, 2005

I've been told

I've been told that I give
up too easy.
That maybe I don't
try hard enough.

I'm not a wife
(not technically anyway)
not a mother,
not much a friend...

Just a daughter
and not really a good one.
...and maybe another
car on the road
just to up the odds
that you'll be in an
accident this year.

I get up and
come to work
and cry when
I feel like it.
and beg for meaning.

2 Comments:

Blogger greglo said...

"I don't really feel
the purpose of
me."

Young lady, YOU are the purpose for being you. Anything else is just less than that. You are you ... sounds like a hell of a lot to me, a lifetime may not be long enough to enjoy and discover what you are!

And on this, well, wish me good night cause I'm going to bed.

Love to you, Friend!

8/22/2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Camptown said...

Sometimes you just wish to be able to be more.

8/22/2005 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home