Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Huckleberry's



Last year at this time.

A drink at Huckleberry's in '05...

In another life, I used to work there. I wasn't ever really good at being a waittress. It wasn't my kind of atmosphere. But I sure like to sit at their old bar and have a drink now and then. I haven't been there in a long while now, but that place isn't going anywhere...and neither am I.

3 Comments:

Blogger greglo said...

Hi Friend,

you are going somewhere... we all are no matter what we do.... sometimes it's going so slow that we can't notice any movement or direction... and things speed up, a new direction is seen... and on we go!

In the meantime, what do you think friends are for?????

Hugs from Frogland!

New post coming tomorrow morning (my morning, your night!) on PI ... and in english too!


Hope you'll enjoy it... or them...

Take care Friend!


Froggy

9/28/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger greglo said...

Hi there!
ok, new post on P.I. has arrived,
it's in english too!!!!!
called " a night walk"


.... it's about a night walk!


love and hugs,

Your Frog Friend

10/02/2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger Camptown said...

lol... I will check out your blog! Good to hear from ya. Thanks for checking in with me.

Peace, Vanessa :)

10/09/2006 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home