Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

LINKS OF INTEREST

HEY!

I've added a couple of new links! KC Coffee Company & Chris & Trina's Webpage.

KC Coffee Company is my cousin Carter's business. Take a look at his stuff - he's doing really well and his coffee is primo!

Chris and Trina's webpage has some great pictures from area festivals and also a listing of upcoming events.

Alright...peace out!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Camptown said...

No doubt! He's such a do-er! Our whole family ('cept me :( are pretty successful like that!) Did you listen to the coffee song? It's cool. Can you see a "hippie" pattern within my family? lol. I thought you might appreciate the coffee thing. :)

8/17/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Camptown said...

Hi Tish, I have just been busy busy busy! How are you? I'll get some sort of post together! :)

8/29/2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home