Dirt Road Journey's

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ursula K. Le Guin

Monday, July 31, 2006

TOMATO IN THE FACE

Some days I get it,
Some days I don't.

I feel odd today....
Felt good before that.

I can't tell you what the difference is,
but I can't sleep anymore.

I feel like a single slice of cheese
on a triple decker sandwhich
with a tomato right on my face.

...and that is the pits.


I don't really feel like
I have life by the tail.

Wish I could be one of those
independent people that could
just ride off into the sunset...

...happily and not need anyone.

But I do.

And I don't want to get used to being alone.

And that is that.

3 Comments:

Blogger greglo said...

Somehow, when I was watching western movies as a kid, I've always felt (at least it seems to me now) the lone rider at the end of the movie was indeed a strong one, but a sad one too. I don't think we're fit for permanent loneliness... think of all we'd be missing... and then we don't because we have all our people around...
... by the way, for me, that includes you!

:-)

Glad you're having a great time,

even "glader" (english?) you're writing about it!

Nice text, great title!

Froggy

7/31/2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Camptown said...

Thanks Laurent!

I was wondering about you! I hope you're well. Things are going okay this way...They always work out somehow.

Glad to hear from you and "even more glad" that you like my text. ;)

8/01/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Camptown said...

wow, the elusive coyote has returned to blogger. you've been missed.

8/05/2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home